View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 01:26 AM

Send a message via MSN to richardson

(And more forthcoming. Sorry about the lack of updating...)

Director: And cut! Wrap it, folks!
Richardson: Ow... jeeze, the front of my face...
Muse: There is no need to say it any more, you don't have to be in character any longer.
Richardson: Oh, YEAH? Let's see if you like it when someone clobbers you in the face with a frying pan.
Director: Okay, and we ar- hey, someone knock him out again!

Episode II: Could be w-*SMACKA!* oops.
Richardson's Personal Log: Owww.... My head feels like I dosed myself with 20 Pan-Galatic Gargle Blasters, despite the physical impossibility that seems to bring.
Yodck: Riiiiccchharrdddssoonnn....
Richardson: Oww... head. clogging. up. from. name. streching!
Yodck: *SMACKA!* AWAKE, MUST YOU!
Richardson: OW! Jeeze, the back of my head!
Yodck: *Watches Richardson conk out again.* Annoying, is it... too many frying pans to the head has he had. Figure this out myself must I.
Creepy Door: *SLAMMA!*
Yodck: Ominous, is it... *Reaches for Saber of Smiting, finds it MIA* Someone pay for this, will they. Explore not lightly, without mighty saber, will I.
Richardson: *Mumble-singing in delerium...* Star Trekkin, across the universe, on the starship Kep Salu...
Yodck: GAH! Annoying and highly dangerous, this room is! *Es-CAPEA!* Odd... looks like huge portal, does this... *Creepa-creepa-creepa...* what? WHAT? Horrifying, is this! *Looks at the thousands of...*

+++We interrupt this regularly scheduled broadcast, to show another fine Acme disaster zone! *Wile-E-Cyote powers up a new Acme quantum "There is No Spoon" torpedo, and fires it at the Road-Runner. Said Road-runner side-steps it, and the torpedo shoots off into the distance. Wile-E stares at it for a while, before a whooshing noise makes him turn around just in time to see the torpedo finish ultra-low orbiting the planet, and hit him instead.* Now, back to your regularly scheduled disaster quest broadcast+++

Yodck: WAKE UP, MUST YOU! HORROR THERE IS!
Richardson: DOUBLE ZEKEING GAH! What!
Yodck: Facility great, there is, making --

+++SCRHEECHASASHJHKSJKLAHJKHFJKLKSH *Random interferance noises here* EEEASSAKKKKKKKKSHHSHSHSHSHSHHHHHHHH!!!!+++

Richardson: Dear spoon on a stick... This is the horror of every forum goer ever! It's a plot of unprecedented proportions! IT'S! *SMACKA!* Thanks, me, I needed that. Wait...
Evil Giovanni: Hello Again.... *BLAM!*

Dun-dun, dun-dun, da-dun, dumdumdummdadum....

Evil Emperor of the Black Isles.......

Yodck: The perfect Anti-Sith butt-whooping, going medival Jedi Master! (Complete with nerve pinches, and strange vulcan sayings spoken in yoda tounge.)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AllianceCommand/
The site of strange things.

I reject your reality and subsititute my own!