View Single Post
Old 05-07-2006, 07:33 PM

Send a message via MSN to richardson

Tucker: Are you sure this is the way back to Blood Gultch? Looks more like a desert to me...
Church: What do you think Blood Gultch is?
Tucker: Eh, good point...
Muse: Hey! What are you two doing here? You're in the wrong cannon!
Church: And you would be?
'Richardson': I have him now, the multiverse will be MINE! *Evil laughter*
Church, Tucker & Muse: O_o.......
Tucker: Please tell me that wasn't O'malley...
Muse: I wish it was O'malley....
Church: You know, let's just head.... *points randomly.* That way.
Tucker: Ditto.

Episode V: The Clones Strike Back
Richardson: *Holds nose* Great... he innovated off the evil overlord list of things to do. Not only is this the torture chamber, it's also really IS the main sewage overflow containment...
Yodck: Told you so, would I say, but insufficient is it.
Richardson: Okay, plan B is to check the room marked as Execution chamber across the hall.
Yodck: .....
Richardson: Fine, what would you suggest we do?
Yodck: Go home, forget about Zeke.
Richardson: But we've been charged with a quest... *Heroic uplifting music begins as Richardson puts his MP3 player badge on the floor and sets it to broadcast.* It is our duty and responsibility to find the mighty zeke, and to put balance back into the universe! No matter what the odds, no-
Yodck: *groan.* Fine. Do this will I.
Richardson: About time... *Looks through the hall.* We're clear. Don't forget to watch out for the huge pit-part. *Jumps over and grabs onto the door.*
Yodck: *Force-levitates over.*
Richardson: Showoff.

++At 'Richardsons' ambush point...++
'Richardson': You mean to tell me that they're actually falling the example on the list? Well that's just great. They'll be in one of the secondary execution chambers.
'Yodck': *Comm hiss* By the way, there is more... um... he's here....
'Richardson':Who?
'Yodck': HIM! The one you allied with, the guy who's got the fleet waiting to cross over from the other side to try and take over again!
'Richardson':HIM!? He's not supposed to be here until tuesday!
'Yodck':That rule only applies for parts.
'Richardson': I take it we'll have to provide cover for his ship to land?
'Yodck': It's already here...
'Richardson': I was in the docking bay, and never saw it come down, he can't possibly be here.
*Mysterious figure*: Hello.
'Richardson': I don't even want to know how you managed to sneak up on me in my own base...
*Mysterious figure*: *Really creepy evil laugh* Yes, I have indeed become powerful, and now... the Fiver-verse will be mine! *Insane evil laugh!*

**Back at 5MV Headquarters**
'Seko': I'm telling you, one doesn't hear ultra-evil laughter echoing through the fabric of the universe unless something really bad is happening.
Ginga: But it's simply not possible for sound to travel through a vacuum.
Seko: Tell that to BSG, SW, ST, B5, and all those other Sci-Fi shows.
Ginga: Well.... alright, I'll have to give you that one.
KGM: Guys! It's happening again! The Improbability indicator is screaming about a returning villian, laughter traveling through a vacuum, mirror universe cross-overs, and all sorts of bad mojo going down!
LORD Vader: *Pokes in.* You had better track the individuals responsible down. I am becoming displeased with the numerous interruptions of my sleep.
Ginga: And, on the topic of where things are, has anyone seen Zeke lately?
Everyone:..... oops... that can't be good.

**Back at the Mirrona Prime Base**
Richardson: That evil laughter was coming from near our ship! He's going to steal it, run off, and explode the base, we have to move!
Yodck: You have to move. Float I do.
Richardson: Don't make me sit on you...*looks at the map.* We're looking for hanger AA23... wait, where have I heard that number before?
Yodck: Leia's prison block that was...
Richardson: Must be cooinicdence.... Let's go!

TBC....

Evil Emperor of the Black Isles.......

Yodck: The perfect Anti-Sith butt-whooping, going medival Jedi Master! (Complete with nerve pinches, and strange vulcan sayings spoken in yoda tounge.)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AllianceCommand/
The site of strange things.

I reject your reality and subsititute my own!