View Single Post
Old 10-14-2004, 06:38 PM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickZer0
Weird, 'cause it took like two posts for me to get a title...
Yep, both at the old board and here. That's not because I like you better, it's because I'm quite possibly an even bigger Mega Man fan than you, and I was delighted to finally have company. (His old one was "X-Hunter," a reference to the villains in Mega Man X2 and to what the real Maverick Zero did in X5.)

Title waiting time varies widely, just like email waiting time from me. It's a longstanding principle. Generally you'll only get a title quickly if your avatar suggests an obvious one or I know you from someplace already (like evay); otherwise I wait till I have an idea of your personality.

Do you like the title, Valium? That never used to be an issue, but after the Ariela incident, I've decided from now on I'm willing to change people's titles if they're dissatisfied or tired of them.

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction