View Single Post
Old 09-26-2004, 06:32 PM
Unabridged
Senior Staff

Send a message via ICQ to ijdgaf Send a message via AIM to ijdgaf Send a message via MSN to ijdgaf
Default Um, hello? Star Wars? Original Trilogy?

Jeez, do I have to make the threads for *everything* around here? It's been out for days!

*ahem* So I've finally waded through all the movies, commentaries, and special features -- and now I'm in the biggest Star Wars mania since the 1997 big screen treats.

Yeah, people are pissed about the changes. But I have no problems with anything on the DVDs. Well, except for that terrible new Jabba's Palace number, but that's not enough to turn me off completely.

Picture quality is better than real life's picture quality. Sound is amazing. The special features are very, very cool. And I'm in high gear anticipation for Episode III (just what they intended, I'm sure).

Of surprising interest was the segment on making the Episode III videogame. Apparently this time, they're going all out and actually are employing the help of the guy who coreographed the lightsabre duels in the prequels. From the sounds of things, this is going to be the best videogame fighting experience around. Not only did they get Mr. Coreographer to help, but Hayden Christensen came in too, and helped them get Anakin's character down to the bad@$$ he needs to be.

Episode III looks to be the best of the prequels already, and it might even be as good as the originals.

...anyway, back to the DVD set... if you don't have it already, get it.

Amen.

...YOU CAN\'T UNREAD IT!