View Single Post
Old 01-22-2004, 09:31 PM
Wigging out

Send a message via ICQ to Nic Corelli

[quoteost_uid0="Katy Jane"][color=#000000ost_uid0]brrrr.... sends shivers down my spine[/colorost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
[color=#000000ost_uid0]Oh yes, same here!

Just because of her, I watched Star Trek: First Contact few days ago again... for the 8th or the 9th time, It`s not even my favourite Star Trek movie, but I watched it the most...

[quoteost_uid0]Nic, I'm wondering, do you have night shift or something? Or could you just not sleep? [/quoteost_uid0]

I was so upset that my roomate suddenly changed his mind and broke our agreement, that I really couldn`t sleep all night! AAARGH!

Still, in these couple of days I`ve realized it`s nice to live alone. Like Jerry Seinfeld says: "When you live alone, you are the dictator of your life. If you decide to fall asleep on a sofa in the middle of the day, no one can overrule you! And when you live with someone, you`re part of a vast decision-making body. Before anything can happen, debates must be held, commitees have to consider the implications... etc. etc...

And the divorce is the worst. You get impeached, and you`re not even the president!"

Still, a roomate is not necessarily a bad idea... the rent money is tempting... [/colorost_uid0]

~A Game of Thrones, book one of Song of Ice and Fire