View Single Post
Old 05-31-2004, 06:19 PM
Transformed Man

Send a message via ICQ to Standback Send a message via MSN to Standback Send a message via Yahoo to Standback

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0]Reply to a really old post: Standback, did you really ask to five "Regeneration"? Because I'm afraid I've forgotten if so. I know at least two people have sent me full fivers of it. [/quoteost_uid0]
Nu-uh. It just seemed a natural.

In my First Ever Fiver Request I [iost_uid0]did[/iost_uid0], however, request to five ENT's "Precious Cargo," in roughly the same breath as TNG's "Chain of Command" parts I & II, and several episodes that were already taken, thus managing to break every "don't ask to write [iost_uid0]this[/iost_uid0] one" guideline simultaneously. Yay, me. It's a wonder I didn't include multiple flashing exclamation points.

Then I actually got a couple of requests approved. One of which Derek has been patiently waiting for for about two semesters. Silly calculus.

In the meantime... a blurb and a link for the fiver I [iost_uid0]did[/iost_uid0] write would, I am beginning to think, be an equally sufficient indication of one's presence in an alternate universe...
Or, we could just make it a running gag. Hey, that's good too. "The Eternally Lost Fiver... shrouded in the mists of Cyberspace..."
On second thought, maybe not.[/colorost_uid0]
--It\'s Walky!, David Willis