View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 09:19 PM
The moron they built to make you an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the Great View Post
Spock: He was head of the Tarsus colony, and when food ran out, he executed the 4000 colonists he considered of least value. He must have used an unusual metric, since one of the victims was one of Starfleet's leading ling--
McCoy: That's not canon and you know it! You can't condemn a man based on Okudagrams!

Of course I know what Okudagrams are, but I must admit this reference to something out of canon (one of the novels?) escapes me.
Since Zeke (and myself) are fans of Enterprise and you're not, let me enlighten:

"In A Mirror, Darkly" featured a quick glimpse at the bio of both Jonathan Archer and Hoshi Sato in the Prime Universe, thanks to a dimensional and time displaced USS Defiant, being read by their mirror counterparts. When freeze-framed, you can read it to know that Hoshi died in the massacre, which inspired Mirror Hoshi to... you know what? I'm not spoiling the rest for you.