View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 11:40 AM
Suuuuuper genius

Send a message via AIM to MaverickZer0 Send a message via MSN to MaverickZer0 Send a message via Yahoo to MaverickZer0

Personally, I'm a firm believer in alternate universes...I have my own little theories about Fate and AUs and some about angels and demons that would probably physically hurt a devout Christian.

I don't believe in AUs in the standard most people seem to. On the contrary, I believe that all the universes are already created, and their destinies set. Each dimension is divided into various universes. Every 'sub-universe' after the main one shares many of the same major events of the main one, but perhaps has some minor insignificant differences. Not every possibilty exists, but there are a great deal...

Oh, and every encased dimension is encased in an even larger area with similar dimensions (same people, different events) in a larger bubble. Those bubbles make up existence...

Clearly I have too much free time.

MaverickZer0's Angelic/Demonic Definitions

Soul Angel: An angel that was once human. They possess a human soul and the same personality as the last one they incarnated as, appearance too. Peaceful, fluffy white wings, etc. (Note: None of the angels I write have haloes.)

Battle Angel: An angel endowed with battle magic, usually from birth. They cannot be have been human, with rare exceptions (see below). All of them are elemental, and either fight demons or fulfill prophecies as necessary.

Elemental Angel: A natural born angel (...leave me alone) with a set element. There are eight elements (four main and four sub), plus four (three main and one sub) elements that can be added when the angel is promoted. Many choose to be battle angels due to their powers, but some do not leave their homes.
Main Elements+Subtypes:
Fire: Main-Flame Sub-Solar
Water: Main-Aqua Sub-Ice
Earth: Main-Ground Sub-Wood
Air: Main-Wind Sub-Thunder/Elec
Promoted Elements/Subtypes:
Light
Dark: Main-Darkness Sub-Chaos
Destiny (RARE!)

Archangel: A promoted elemental angel. Standard archangels take on the other part of their element as well. Council Archangels take Light as their primary element and their original becomes secondary. Demon hunters take Chaos as their primary and their former becomes secondary. Specially appointed soul collectors take Darkness as their sole element and discard their former.

Destiny Angel: An angel, formerly elemental and likely battle, handpicked by Fate to assist in maintaining timelines. Wings appear large and black, but are actually every color possible, being coated in liquid Time. They take Destiny as their primary element and keep the old one secondary. Destiny angels are very rare, as the characteristics Fate claims they need do not show up often.

Fallen Angel: A cast out angel, not necessarily evil, who has obtained the help of or worked with an evil-allied being deliberately. Wings darken considerably. Darkness becomes secondary element.

Forbidden Angel: An angel who has broken a strict taboo of behavior not involving the evil sphere, such as falling in love with a human, tweaking time without permission, entering a forbidden realm, etc.

Godling: A demi-god allied to a particular sphere with special powers granted to them. Such powers are not infinite, and if imprecise in use, can cause trouble, especially if used by a Chaotic. Cannot be born, one of the very-high ups (Fate or higher) must be in a Soul Debt to them.

Soul Debt: Simply a debt that can never be repaid, no matter what is done. Such a thing can be caused by Fate accidentally or deliberately messing up someone's life horribly (such as making an error that causes them to die but as they are not supposed to they cannot move on and are stuck), or one's soul being removed (temporarily or permanently, the debt is not cancelled even if it is returned) through some means.

Cursed Soul: Any unnatural creature, always cast into the evil sphere, forced with the curse of harming others to survive. Such examples include vampires, werewolves, etc.

----

That's only an excerpt from my files. You get the general idea. (Sorry.)

No, I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm going to go and do it anyway.

*pokes avatar* Made by a good LJ friend. Thanks Ani!

Dark Blues: I'm going to kill you!
Enzan: Not if I kill me first!
Dark Blues: You...are aware my goal is accomplished either way, right?
Enzan: ...Yeah...