View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 06:26 PM

*Mysterious stranger starts walking in, whistling that theme song from Star Trek: Enterprise, before he starts running in panic, with a greenish vulcan/yoda looking thinging chasing after him with an absurdly large gun.*
Yodck: Vacation over, work time it is!
MR. Richardson: But I'm in the army, I haven't been on vacation!
Yodck: Sucks for you, hrrmm? *Locks & loads.*

Mr. Richardson: Alright, alright! I'll write!

Episode VI: Return of a Z- Hey, who the flip are you?
Mysterious Figure: Excellent, you see, my being here will bring forth the reign of the fork, and soon, your most hated anti-you will perish!
'Richardson': He's just this universe's most hated anti-me. There are many others, heck, even clones of the guy in this universe, and they will all fall, like all those before!
'Yodck': I can tell someone woke up on the evil man with a sanity problem side of the bed this morning.
'Richardson': Hush-up you.

++Hanger AA23++
Richardson: *Huff-huff* Look... there... it
Yodck: Move we must, no time there is, horror awaits us here!
Richardson: Flippin' showoff... *Gets in, and activates the turbocharging afterburn thingamaggiy, and couples it to the temporal flux capacitor.* Here goes nothing, here's to ludicrous speed in reverse...

=Important News Bulliten=
Reporter: As you well know, the evil villians have at last gotten smart, and are thinking of ways to really *&^% with the heros. Well, guess what they did now. It should be rather obvious...

=Back to the program=
Strange contraption in back: Tickity-tick-tick;Tickity-tick-tick;Tickity-tick-tick;Tickity-tick-tick; Ticke- oh, you get the point.
Richardson: Yodck, go find out what's ticking, and put your frying pan skills to use.
Yodck: Gladly- *Click, turns back.* Look, you must.
Richardson: Wh- who in the flip are you, you're not Zuke, Zuuke, or my evil mirror...
Really Mysterious Stranger: Bingo, I'm the guy who really knows how to

Device: Ringity-DINg-DING KABLAMO!

Viridian Fool: GAK!

Everybody else: TO THE LIFEPODS! AHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhHAHAHHHH!HH!HHH!!!!

+Back at the Base+
"Richardson': Well whaddya know, it worked... where did you get that idea from?
'Yodck': A good question, 'Richardson', how about it, Zuke: Dark Lord of the Sixth?
Zuke: Evil overlord list.
'Richardson' & 'Yodck': Where? *Flipping through pages at ludicrous speed.*
Zuke: Not now, there is a disturbance in the continuty. Something eviller than me is here...
Everyone else: AHH-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-*Big breath*hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-oh, man, you're killing us!
Zuke: You know, I can arrange that for real...

+Meanwhile...+
Yodck: All our mirrors fault, this is. Pay, they will.
Richardson: *Slowly going evil.* No-one, no-one destroys the Viridian Fool and lives. Hell hath no fury like a captain scorned, prepare our deathbots!
Yodck: Good guys, we are, deathbots not we have.
Richardson:*Looks sideways at Yodck in the lifepod.* I blame you for that oversight. When we get back, we are getting deathbots, and then we're going back with the Federation Armada. Now where is that distress call button?
Other lifepod, w/occupant: Dagnabit, someone's gonna pay for this one...
Really, really BFSS: Sneakity-sneak-sneak, lifepods to the starboard peek...

TBC