Thread: June 26
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2004, 03:34 PM

Send a message via AIM to antodav

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Hey Zeke, why do you like Television Without Pity so much? What I know about them I know from what's posted at TrekToday.com...they are responsible for all of the most viscious, scathing, pedantic, nitpicky, and outright cruel reviews of [iost_uid0]Enterprise[/iost_uid0] episodes that I've ever seen. Even the best episodes from the show's first three seasons have not been spared from their vitriol. They despise [iost_uid0]Enterprise[/iost_uid0], are constantly mocking and ridiculing it, and are so filled with rabid hatred that they will find any reason--[iost_uid0]any reason at all[/iost_uid0]--to give any ENT episode a bad review. It's like they go into each episode with the [iost_uid0]intention[/iost_uid0] of finding fault in it, not even giving each episode a chance. Often times they have been the only site that DID give ENT episodes a negative review, and they're a big reason why I stopped reading reviews on TrekToday, which is biased against both [iost_uid0]Enterprise[/iost_uid0] and [iost_uid0]Voyager[/iost_uid0] anyway. What, in your mind, makes them classify as such an "awesome, awesome site"? To me they just seem like a bunch of disgruntled, lifeless fanboys with a chip on their shoulder and perverse DS9-nostalgia.[/colorost_uid0]