Thread: request a fiver
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2006, 06:57 AM
Suuuuuper genius

Send a message via AIM to MaverickZer0 Send a message via MSN to MaverickZer0 Send a message via Yahoo to MaverickZer0

'On the grounds that I have seen the whole series and Zeke hasn't'?

I wasn't even going to try the games. Since I haven't played the first one and all, and I don't want to restart mine, and the only thing I ever took notes on was the ProtoSoul scenario in Blue Moon. (...what?)

1. The N1 arc was okay. I preferred that they got the tournament out of the way quicker so that the rest of the series wasn't bogged down with it.

2. I never had that problem. They were aired more consistenly up here when they were on (plus I've downloaded the subbed Japanese series, which IMO is much better).

3. Style Change and Soul Unison (I will NOT call it Double Soul) were from the games, as were Program Advances. Cross Fusion wasn't, but it's cool and the henshin sequences are fun. And there are so many minor characters in the later series it makes my brain hurt. Even I don't know them all.

4. Yeah. Teletoon was pretty regular.

I wouldn't five NT Warrior. After watching the original it would kill my poor brain. I'd five the original Rockman.exe series based on the subtitles, and that way there'd be no splicing or anythng, and I could refrain from the obvious dubbing jokes. I could still use the English names, just bill the other ones as 'lost episodes' or something. ('Cause they cut out like three in Canada, and twelve in the US.) I might take a crack at it sometimes soon, as I have the whole original, but Axess has only been half subbed.

So maybe. Probably.

...yeah.

No, I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm going to go and do it anyway.

*pokes avatar* Made by a good LJ friend. Thanks Ani!

Dark Blues: I'm going to kill you!
Enzan: Not if I kill me first!
Dark Blues: You...are aware my goal is accomplished either way, right?
Enzan: ...Yeah...