View Single Post
Old 09-18-2003, 10:28 PM
Surfin' you say?

Send a message via ICQ to catalina_marina Send a message via AIM to catalina_marina Send a message via MSN to catalina_marina Send a message via Yahoo to catalina_marina

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Thanks all. :smile:

[quoteost_uid0]May the fours be with you.[/quoteost_uid0]
:lol:

[quoteost_uid0]And you're sure of this because[iost_uid0]? Hmmm?[/iost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
Because I've seen examples of problems of previous years. What am I saying... My teacher assembled almost all of them from '69 untill '97, with answers. And I understood one of them.

Also, I've read that there is at least one school where students are trained for this. It seems very unfair to me.

[quoteost_uid0]Math. Bah.[/quoteost_uid0]
You don't like math? Weird.

Don't pay any attention to that previous statement. I only know a few people who do like math.

[quoteost_uid0]Don't go in thinking "I won't get there," though... it may be a cliché, but you really [iost_uid0]won't[/iost_uid0] win with that attitude.[/quoteost_uid0]
I just say that to everyone because, well, it's true, but it doesn't mean I won't give my best shot at this. Believe me, I won't give up on Greece untill I get the results, even though I already know what they will be. A girl can hope, right? :bigsmile:

Besides, I probably scored higher on the first round than most second-round-participants did.

I'm only being realistic. Of course I'm going for Greece, but if I [iost_uid0]almost[/iost_uid0] get there... well... that would suck, but it would be better than if I end up last. I find it an honor on itself to participate in it. :smile:

[quoteost_uid0]Send pictures from Greece.[/quoteost_uid0]
You're very optimistic. [/colorost_uid0]

I'm not the devil, I just work for her.

What spoon? There is no spoon. According to Zeke, it's a cat. ~NeoMatrix

"Apparently we're on the wrong side. Or the right side if you like winning." ~Spike

Sa'ar Chasm: Too far south you hit Belgium.
catalina marina: Not in Limburg you don't.
Sa'ar Chasm: You do if you go south in the right way.