View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 10:31 PM
You just activated his Trek card

Who says it has to be a proper fiver?

Just kidding.

Okay, the question becomes whether we ever see human form Ganondorf in anything other than OOT. If not, then I'd almost want to see Ganon sealed into the Evil Realm. You know, an implication that Link killed him outright in the top of Ganon's Keep, and that he sold his human soul to have one last shot at victory, maybe sacrifced it to form a permanent connection with the Triforce of Power so that as long as the Triforce exists he will, in Ganon form. Then it should be the pig monster floating away into the distance and the King of the Gerudo is still a corpse in the rubble of his castle.

What was a ten day game? OOT? I still fondly recall the days of "you need forty hours to do this thing." These days, if you stay within the proper boundaries of the game it should take four and a half, at least we got people going for that record. If you break the rules and utilize glitches all over the place we got people shooting for WAY less than five. There are people skipping entire Temples, for Zarquon's sake! Only doing half of Forest (need the Bow), Shadow (use Farore's Wind to skip half of that, too), and Spirit. I never quite try to speedrun and I can probably do six hours in my sleep and beat it the "real" way.

mudshark: I don't expect Nate to make sense, really -- it's just a bad idea.

Sa'ar Chasm on the 5M.net forum: Sit back, relax, and revel in the insanity.

Adam Savage: I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Crow T. Robot: Oh, stop pretending there's a plot. Don't cheapen yourself further.