View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 07:06 AM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

April 11

Oops! I just realized one of the scenes I wrote is missing. I've added it now -- it's the second last on the page. (The scenes are only loosely ordered, by the way.)

On a related note, Katy Jane pointed out to me that most of the Tenth Doctor fivers were missing. This was an accidental result of my thorough spring cleaning of the site a while back. I've restored them now -- let me know if anything else is AWOL. [EDIT: Katy Jane's pointed out that the other fivers from the anniversary event are missing. I'll restore them when I get home.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite Improbability View Post
DISCLAIMER: This story steps on the lawns of just about everybody. Know what? I'm not sorry. I'd do it again.
If only I was that confident.
Ironically, that was the wrong disclaimer. I have a different one I use for Easter egg-type things. The one you quoted is originally from "The Disbanding 2." (Writing this was a similar experience.)

Have you noticed the disclaimer I use for Zelda fivers, by the way?

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction

Last edited by Zeke; 04-11-2007 at 04:35 PM.