View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004, 04:13 PM

I used to be "The Annoyance". And then I was "The Sugar-high Annoyance", and some random person on a Yahoo!club ((god, that was a long time ago, wasn't it?)) called me "Sugar-chan". Which stuck for about a year, maybe two.

Then I read some crossover fanfic. I don't really remember much of it, except that there might have been Card Captor Sakura in it. Because there was Li Syaoran; in that fic he had a relative named Li Xiang. I stole that and used it as my penname. For the longest time I was Sugar-chan Li Xiang.

I have this thing for making really long, pointless names.

Well, eventually I noticed that there was a girl on YTV by the name of Sugar. She was also the voice actress for Chibimoon.

I freaked out and dropped the name faster than you can say... well, anything. A letter. Possibly Q.

So I wondered what I could use to replace Sugar-chan. Because I didn't want to be just Li Xiang; it wasn't long enough. ((Yes, that's the real reason))

Then there was... hmmm, I don't quite remember. I think it had something to do with Bob and George, but I'm not sure... anyways, I picked the name Priest out of a hat, completely at random and went "ouuuu, this'll look nice".

It's stuck ever since-- and I have something like thirty-four variations of it.