Thread: April 1
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2006, 06:05 PM
Dean of misderektion
Senior Staff

Default Re: April 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke
The basher mentality can now be seen in almost any fandom. You get shows it's hip to hate (Enterprise) and shows it's hip to worship (Veronica Mars). In a The OC forum I visit, you can like the show as long as you're careful to show contempt for it too, and Marissa must be universally loathed.
I've tried to figure out where Smallville is on the gusher/basher mentality thing. I for one have been annoyed by Smallville since S2, and these days I see lots of people on message boards who dislike it. But just this weekend I mentioned it in a group of friends and one of the guys in the group apparently likes the show a lot. So I don't know if there is a set response to the show.

Re: BSG. I'm sorry, world! I'm sorry! I still haven't watched the show! I know that means I am only living a half-life, like the walking dead or radioactive particles, but I promise I WILL watch it at some point. Please forgive me!

Oh and regarding,
Quote:
[HUGE SPOILER REMOVED, YOU MONSTER! - Z]
I think Alias did that too.