View Single Post
Old 07-24-2004, 02:27 AM
5MAwwwwww

Send a message via AIM to admiral sab Send a message via Yahoo to admiral sab

[color=#000000ost_uid0]ok well I started watching it in the middle of the third season (?) I'm not sure but it was before Worf around the first part of the Maquis. Anyways I watched it because it was Trek. But I didn't have cable at the time and the only channel it came on was channel 3 and it was really fuzzy and came on at like 11: 30 at night on a Sunday...so back then I was in Jr. High/High School, so I had to be up early on Monday. (Aren't you glad you asked!) anyways, so I always tried to set my vcr but it was always too fuzzy to watch. Anyways, so I've watched off and on for awhile. I always wanted Odo and Kira together... (well duh, I'm a shipper) ok so I'm actually watching the way of the warrior part 2 on Spike tv right now! YAY for Spike TV and their love of Trek! I have now seen most of DS9 without having to buy/download the episodes! woohoo! Ok enough about me...what about you?

Post Edit: ooopsie! Favorite Episodes you say? erm...
"Necessary Evil", "In the Pale Moonlight" (Avery Brooks really shines in this one), "In the Cards" (just love it), "Treachery, Faith, and the Great River" (I laugh every time about Sisko's desk and poor O'Brien), "Doctor Bashir, I presume" (Just because of the whole shock value of it), "The Baseball one", the Finale, "His Way" give me time I'll think of more!

Sab, DS9 fan[/colorost_uid0]