View Single Post
Old 07-24-2004, 04:33 PM
He'd enjoy a third pie

Send a message via ICQ to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via AIM to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via Yahoo to PointyHairedJedi

[color=#000000ost_uid0]I'm not quite sure what to say. I watched it on it's original (and only) run on the BBC, and I certainly enjoyed it, but for me it didn't really come into it's own until around season five. Before that it was like much of TNG - I could take it or leave it. I remember liking "Emissary" the first time round I saw it (I think it had to be taped - I was in the Cub Scouts at this stage), but for some reason I didn't like the ending of it very much, though I can't remember for the life of me why.

I guess I regard it as I do all the other Trek series really - it was Trek in its own right, inhabiting its own universe that happened to have some similarities with TNG, and by proxy TOS before that.[/colorost_uid0]
- Five Minute 24 S1 (it lives, honest!)

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants