Thread: October 26
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 05:34 AM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Midget
This, I can understand. Do you include sequence breaks and glitch exploits? Does Samus encounter dead ends, as you'd think she would, only having one chance to save or blow up whatever planet she's on?
There will definitely be stuff along those lines, but it may not happen the way you expect. I shall say no more.

Quote:
Quote:
Do you want me to change your username, Hejira? 'Cause I can do that.
As long as it doesn't involve me having to answer an email. I can't login to gmail to save my life.
Do you have a more reliable address? If so, email it to me and I'll adjust your member details accordingly. I see that you already have an account here as Hejira, so maybe the best thing would be for me to reset the password of that one so you can use it again. I'd need an address for that too, though (so I could send you the new password).

As for Derek's system, he's the one to talk to if you're having trouble with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickZer0
Battle Network always takes precendent for me.
I'm the other way: I love BN, but I love Zero more. Lately I've been playing a lot of BN4, though -- because my save file killed itself! And I was halfway through Super Hard! I had SP NaviChips you wouldn't believe! And this time around I got ThunderSoul instead of SearchSoul! Arrgh!

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction