View Single Post
Old 03-15-2003, 12:39 PM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0]I'm female, about 5'4, reddish hair...I guess if I had to describe myself...a cross between Tara on "Buffy" (sounds dirty, but isnt) and Lindsay Dole Donnell (Dylan Mcdermott's TV wife) on The Practice. Oh and I might have had dark-rimmed glasses. Or not. I dont remember...but everyone on the ferry was pretty cool...or maybe that's sleepy talking

OMG, I just realized how wierd this may seem to you...but really, you told me how funny the stuff was, and the address, and the sites have really funny stuff in them, so Ide thought Ide post and join in the sillery my best friend loves the Buffy stuff, too.

How can you not remember The Debate of 2002? Janeway vs Dax-The Showdown In The Ferry Ship's Uncomfortable Seats!

And what's all this hate? I though this place was for the love of Scy Fi, but....The Hammer of Smighting sounds scary. Or funny...I'm not sure which.

4 am may a is song good, but for bad time a posting sense things that make. 8|[/colorost_uid0]
Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003