View Single Post
Old 05-06-2004, 11:42 AM
Dean of misderektion
Senior Staff

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Now that the episode has aired, here are my comments.

SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE EPISODE
I thought it was great. Enterprise has really hit its stride.

- The episode did have a "Children of Time" feel at the beginning, but fortunately, it didn't end the same way.
- I liked the way Lorian actually stole from Enterprise! It really did seem like some good turnabout to Archer's recent maneuver. And then the two ships fought, which made me realize that when you steal and fight with others, you're really just stealing and fighting with yourself.
- One thing I really appreciated was the way they never quite resolved what happened to the other Enterprise. Was it destroyed? Did it survive? Did it go through the corrider only to go back through time again? Did it disappear from reality? I'm inclined to go with the latter since that seems to be Braga's wont, but it's also his wont to clearly resolve what happens and so the other ship fading out, so I don't know what's going to happen.

Heh, and did anyone think First Contact when the past Enterprise decided they coudn't return to Earth since the warp flight hadn't happened yet? It sure would've been interesting if they [iost_uid0]had[/iost_uid0] returned for it.[/colorost_uid0]