View Single Post
Old 05-06-2004, 03:52 PM
Dean of misderektion
Senior Staff

[quoteost_uid0="Kira"][color=#000000ost_uid0]I thought it was pretty darn close, seeing as how the timeline was changed to eliminate the existence of the descendants. Sure, one could argue that they were destroyed, but I'm more inclined to buy the they-ceased-to-exist theory.[/colorost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
[color=#000000ost_uid0]I'm sure the ultimate fate of the other Enterprise depends on whether or not someone comes up with a cool idea for a follow-up episode.

And you're right that it ended in a similar manner to CoT, but what I meant was that it didn't come down to a "should we go back in time to preserve that timeline?" or even anything similar. Lorian was in fact adamant that the ship [iost_uid0]not[/iost_uid0] go back through the corridor because of the mission.

And yeah, I wondered why past ENT didn't just fly to Earth in the days before the tragedy and warn everyone, but of course you have to let the writers have a little room.

For that matter, why didn't Daniels or Braxton suddenly show up and return the ship to its correct time? I guess you can argue that being in the future, they could detect the past changes and saw that things worked out better with the two ENTs teaming up instead of the other way.... or whatever.[/colorost_uid0]