View Single Post
Old 05-19-2003, 06:33 PM
Transformed Man

Send a message via ICQ to Standback Send a message via MSN to Standback Send a message via Yahoo to Standback

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Please pardon the interruption.

(Um... It seems self evident that only the first person on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Fridays gets to change the scene... otherwise you get a gazillion snippets on those days, followed by drawn out scenes...

Taya, I await your arbitration, as I don't know whether I should be writing about the exploding train or Josie the Angry Cow...

I also humbly suggest that some small, tiny, infinitesimal effort might be made to actually keep scenes vaguely related to each other, perhaps existing in the same general universe. Following Geordi LaForge up with Josie the Angry Cow do not seem to bode a good start. It's amusing, yes, but personally, it doesn't seem like much fun to write the story like that. A story can be funny and ridiculous, and that's great, but if it's just a disconnected random jumble - well, disconnected random jumbles just aren't all that funny.

If I'm off the mark here - I'll go start my own 'semi-structured Round Robin' thread, and leave this one in peace.)

(Edit: minor clarification)[/colorost_uid0]

--It\'s Walky!, David Willis