View Single Post
Old 04-08-2004, 10:52 PM
Transformed Man

Send a message via ICQ to Standback Send a message via MSN to Standback Send a message via Yahoo to Standback

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Ummm... please you are to be explaining to me, what is the purpose of this LJ Community? I understand that this is some kind of shared LiveJournal, yes? So... what the heck is it that we want to write about?

I mean, with all due respect, there's not [iost_uid0]that[/iost_uid0] much to say about 5MV. As it is, the 5MV Talk forum is usually near-silent, while most of the action is in "Miscellaneous," in "One by Three Story" and "Top 10 Lists." I have little to say to the world about 5MV other then, "Yo, it's cool! Also funny!" And the site itself expresses that quite well. Likewise, we hardly need a journal for changes to the site, when Zeke's already updating the news page daily.

So what's left? A "random thoughts from random people who happen to be 5MV forumgoers" LJ? Seems even more pointless than an individual one, IMHO.

At most, you may be able to lure one of the anti-LJers into haphazard, careless blogging (you evil people, you). Me, enough of my "free" time is sucked into 5MV as it is without me starting to write journal entries too, thankee very much.[/colorost_uid0]
--It\'s Walky!, David Willis