Thread: Trek quote game
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 03:38 AM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

Heh -- if that's snobbery, I want my money back. I was expecting, I dunno, Blake's 7 or The Quatermass Experiment or at least Isaac Asimov. The stuff DoctorWho42 is always quoting on Facebook, in other words. </reference no one but me will get>

I can only speak for myself, but I love DROM, though I haven't seen much of the later stuff. (Okay, I did list it in Five-Minute Cheese, but that was affectionate ribbing.) SG is a franchise I never got into -- the movie's great, but I couldn't see a whole TV show in that premise. One of these days I'll catch up and probably love it.

Not a B5 fan, eh? I'd pay to see you and Sa'ar duke it out over that one. But hopefully I'll get it for free!

Don't recognize the quote. For clarity, is it in fact Trek? And if it is Trek, is it "Rivals"?

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction