View Single Post
Old 07-23-2005, 11:58 PM
Suuuuuper genius

Send a message via AIM to MaverickZer0 Send a message via MSN to MaverickZer0 Send a message via Yahoo to MaverickZer0

...I suppose I'm the only one in the world who saw Dumbledore's death coming.

It was obvious to me since they killed off Sirius--since Fred and George left--since Luna's last line in the fifth book.

Harry needs to face Voldemort alone.

He will stuggle and nearly fall, then remember and maybe be spiritually joined by all his friends and all the people he cared about. Dumbledore was there to help him realize the power he had within himself. Sirius was there because he needed to get over loss and trust again. Snape and Malfoy were there because he needed to learn to trust his own judgement and not other people's.

I think we're all taking it for granted that he will win. I know, it's not likely that he won't. He's the hero. But I just have this feeling that J.K.'s going to base it on how things go in the world, whether good or evil wins the day.

I also knew he'd leave Hogwarts the second he didn't think he could be an Auror. Even when he found out he could I still knew. That boy does not need more school. That was why he was Quidditch captain this year--he wouldn't be there the next. That is why he has been showing so much leadership and exposing the full range of his emotions lately.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm morbid. Maybe I'm thinking too much. But I doubt everything will somehow fall into a nice, neat package. I think she's too good a writer for that.

Oh, and R.A.B. is most defintiely Sirius' brother Regulus Black. Cute family naming system, huh?

No, I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm going to go and do it anyway.

*pokes avatar* Made by a good LJ friend. Thanks Ani!

Dark Blues: I'm going to kill you!
Enzan: Not if I kill me first!
Dark Blues: You...are aware my goal is accomplished either way, right?
Enzan: ...Yeah...