View Single Post
Old 08-13-2003, 02:16 PM
Insert canine joke here

Send a message via AIM to Celeste Send a message via MSN to Celeste Send a message via Yahoo to Celeste

[color=#000000ost_uid0]I will sadly miss Futurama. I didn't realize that they were even canceling the show, but that same day it aired I was checking to see if my local UPN was going to air some DS9 episodes in the next two weeks and noticed that on tv.yahoo.com they had a picture of the futurama cast and they said it was the series finale. <> Anyway I forgot about it until 7pm and I just happend to be searching my tv directory at 6:59 and I noticed Futurama and flicked it on. I thought it was a wonderful episode and it's about time that Leela and Fry got together

I haven't watched the show much in the last seasons because Fox had it on at the must terrible time. I always forgot about the show and could never remember. (I am normaly watching Discovery channel at 7)

Another show that I hate Fox for kicking off their air was The Family Guy. I know that a lot of people didn't like that show but that's probably because they're not from Rhode Island and don't get the subtle jokes that I get. hehe Anyway I don't really watch anything on Fox now, futurama was the last show that i'd actualy turn on if I saw it. Hopefuly a nice tv station will pick up the syndicates and put them on at a time that I can remember. [/colorost_uid0]

*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Floss Naked!