View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 02:28 PM
You just activated his Trek card

Not sure if I've ever played "Space Cadet" Pinball, but I'm not quite sure if that quite counts as "mindless." Well, I suppose so. I mean, if the game basically develops a skillset that involves instant intuition and decision-making, without running through a complex algorithm everytime...

Thinking about it, I would add two more games to the Miscellaneous category. Mario and Tetris. I have both of them on a Zip disk. When I say "Mario," I mean ORIGINAL Mario Brothers VGA. We're talking the mists of ancient time, one pipe screen, POW blocks, that sort of thing. Hopelessly archaic. Still provides amusement. As for Tetris, that's one of my hidden talents. Granted, the computer version (at least the one I have) is archaic, but the original Gameboy version kicks butt.

Oh, and a side question. Does anyone actually enjoy Klondike? Seriously, only one time through the stack, and that's it?

mudshark: I don't expect Nate to make sense, really -- it's just a bad idea.

Sa'ar Chasm on the 5M.net forum: Sit back, relax, and revel in the insanity.

Adam Savage: I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Crow T. Robot: Oh, stop pretending there's a plot. Don't cheapen yourself further.