Thread: Link Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 07:04 PM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

Bunny's a fun comic. The size of the archives is intimidating, but since it's a gag panel comic, you don't really have to read them all (unless you're some sort of near-neurotic completist... cough).

ShadowBent is an interesting sketch blog. I found it today while looking up a Ray Bradbury story (as I've noted before, he's probably my all-time favourite sf writer). Brian, the blogger, has done a sketch for each story in Bradbury's classic The Illustrated Man. His style is very much like that of Joe Mugnaini, a friend of Bradbury's who did the official illustrations for some of his books. If you've read the stories, the comment threads are worth checking out too.

And another thing: Kriegsaffe No. 9's reflections on doors. (K#9 is a guy I became familiar with through his extremely bizarre Azumanga Daioh fanworks. He's into Cthulhu and whatnot.)

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction

Last edited by Zeke; 05-14-2009 at 08:16 PM.