View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 10:42 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

The news article is funny enough to count as a page of content in itself.

Quote:
Lorhrok: What a bunch of sexist ser-nakes!
Pretty sure I missed this one in the audio version. Anyway, it's all very funny.

It's only fair to note that this (and two or three other things)
Quote:
Betra-Na: ...Actually, I was just plotting to make a cup of coffee.
Sarga-Gee: Oh.
Betra-Na: Do you want some?
Sarga-Gee: No.
were added in editing by Wowbagger. I don't recall my original ending, but it wasn't nearly as funny as this.

Also, you can put my contact down as nahtmmm_att_gmail_dott_com.

I should listen to "Down the Rabbit Hole" before I read the fiver. I was fiving as I went, and I got a few minutes into that one and just petered out. For that matter, I should go back and listen to the later seasons too, when I get a chance.

Quote:
"This is a great day for fans everywhere," announced James Heaney, executive producer of Star Trek: Excelsior. "It will be a day long remembered. The wait for this day has felt infinitely prolonged. We will be working with Paramount Pictures to -- oh wait, it's a good day to die too. And it's one of those days when everyone lives. That should cover it.
Yes, it should.

Quote:
Comedian Louis CK is in talks to play that one guy from "Flashback" who looked like him.

Oh, Wowbagger, you and your realism.

Quote:
We plan to spend so little on this thing that we can't not make money on it.
Ah, the Houston Astros business model.

Quote:
"I've already written the novelization of the pilot," said author Diane Carey. "Yes, I know the pilot itself isn't written yet, but I'm long past the point of needing to wait."
I strongly suspect she wrote Ghost Ship before the TNG pilot was written . . . (or is that the joke?)

Quote:
It is a strange sensation, almost a magnetic force. I don't know precisely what it is, but I call it 'Bill Shatner has been acting again', and I am ready to follow it wherever it leads.
LOL

Good Top Ten lists, too.

Edit:

Quote:
The Excelsior is caught in the middle of about six TNG episodes. And two of them are "Angel One".
ROFL!

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs

Last edited by NAHTMMM; 09-25-2013 at 10:54 PM.