View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 09:43 PM
He'd enjoy a third pie

Send a message via ICQ to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via AIM to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via Yahoo to PointyHairedJedi

I have used neither - about the most archaic thing I've ever used in that regard is an electric typewriter. I don't write with pen anyway, unless I have to - propelling pencils are my thing. I once had a really really cool one that had a cunning mechanism whereby if you gave it a shake the lead would come out, rather than having to press in the end. Never been able to find that model again, annoyingly.

Most esoteric thing... hmm. I've got a pair of clippy picture frames that have a collection of various (mostly SF) images I've printed off in them - two concept art images from the game Homeworld 2, one from Red Alert 2, a piece of artwork from Nausciaa of the Valley of the Wind, a fanart image of the TARDIS in the vortex, a cutaway artwork of the refit Enterprise, a fan rendering of the USS Excelsior flying through an asteroid field, a piece of Chris Foss artwork (used as the cover for the Asimov collection The Complete Robot), a cityscape of Mega-City One, a piece of cover artwork that I scanned years ago from a comic in which Judge Dredd teams up with Batman (you heard me), and... two photos of Ash, a deceased cat.

Otherwise, my walls are nearly bare. I've a Simpsons cloth poster thingy that was a present years ago pinned to the ceiling, and filled in tennis draws from Grand Slams blutacked to the walls, and that's it.
- Five Minute 24 S1 (it lives, honest!)

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants