View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 05:45 AM
Outnumbered

Send a message via MSN to e of pi

Well, I've thought over this, and I have a response.

Personal favorite ideas for single person vacations:
22-24th century, anywhere other than an active combat zone, anytime other than open war.
In real possibility, Wonderfest in Lousiville, various other Trek/Wars/Sci-fi stuff, basically, if it's nerdy or geeky, I'm there. Except that I can't drive without a licensed driver in the passenger seat, for now. Dang.

In a group trip, a cruise in the Carribean or the Atlantic or the Pacific or in Alaska or something OR an excursion trip by rail, Canada, US, Europe, whatever. Amtrak, whatever. Trains without sleeper cars or some form of internet access need not apply. I like spending time with friends and family without having to worry about being on the right highway, or missing an exit, or finding our Motel, or whether the meals will come, then being lulled to sleep whenever I want by the rythym of the rails. It's sappy, but it's pretty much the truth.

e of pi: I know you have too much free time.
Ddoof: HEY!
e of pi: Well, so does anyone who posts on 5M.net. It comes from the extra 55 minutes.

We are the BSG. Your resources and injokes wil be added to our own, depleting your fanbase. Resistance is futile. So say we all.
Member of the Persons Who Believe that Ryan Connors Leslie Should Have Lines in Other Series Since He's Hardly In TOS Fivers