View Single Post
Old 10-25-2004, 09:50 PM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Default Uncle Zeke Wants YOU

So here's the deal. I moved to Waterloo a couple of months ago, and in the general confusion of classes, new TA duties, and having to (gasp) cook my own food, a number of things have gotten lost in the shuffle. In particular, I've been unable to watch or tape Enterprise's first three episodes. I'm very frustrated about this, but there's not much I can do on my end. I don't get the higher channels, so I only get one shot at taping ENT, and ResNet doesn't allow Kaz-- I mean, how dare you even suggest that I would use a file-sharing application? What am I, a common thief?

So... I am without Enterprise's first three episodes of S4. And without them, not only do I not get to watch my favourite show, but S4 of Five-Minute Enterprise can't begin.

And the President has been kidnapped by ninjas.

Are you a bad enough dude to save the President -- and Five-Minute Enterprise?

Here's what I need. I need a guy, or girl, with the first three S4 ENT eps on tape. I need this being of unspecified gender to send them to me by snail mail, the mail used by snails. I will pay the shipping fees and the cost of the tape(s) by PayPal or some other means, but not till I get them, because I trust no one. In return, the being in question will receive one (1) (&pi reward of a nature to be decided later. It could be anything from a This Just In cameo to a fiver by me for some desired thing (ruling out of course things called by others).

Without this assistance, I'm pretty much skrelled. So please -- give generously. Only you can prevent forest fires.

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction