View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 03:22 PM
The moron they built to make you an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the Great View Post
I thought we were ditching the Memory Alpha and transcript links in the name of expediency. Kudos for going above and beyond, I guess...
It was easier to copy/paste the template and modify the links. Considering there was also no Fiver to go along, I thought to give it some more substance it was best to keep the links.

Quote:
* While it's certainly impressive that T'Pau is the only one to ever turn down a seat on the Federation Council, I wonder if she'd really be the first in a hundred years.
Probably not, but think about how old T'Pau is. Yes, I know I'm pulling ENT here, but she's about 160 years old in this particular episode (give or take a decade). She could have only been offered the spot later on in life and turned it down, but she also could have been offered it at the birth of the Federation in 2161.

Quote:
* I wonder where Chapel got the plomeek for the soup. Let's assume that the food slot is not a replicator for a moment, but a mechanical assembler or delivery system from the kitchen. If plomeek soup takes a considerable amount of effort and time to prepare, as McCoy indicates, I doubt Spock would consider it a logical use of his time to do it himself. Is there a simpler use for plomeek (salad, etc.) that Spock would use, and Chapel "borrowed" it from him?
Tea.