Thread: June 26
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2004, 03:58 AM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

[color=#000000ost_uid0]

This isn't the item I mentioned yesterday (I'm still waiting to hear from the author), but I [iost_uid0]have[/iost_uid0] got something for you. Here's the first new Cheeser in a while -- new to you folks, at least.

Back when I did that first [iost_uid0]The O. C.[/iost_uid0] fiver during the Cheese event, I linked to it at the Television Without Pity forums. (You guys know TWoP, right? Awesome, awesome site.) The fiver made a real splash there, so naturally I thought about doing more. This was during a period when I was having trouble getting my mental gears turning for ENT fivers; I figured I might as well be fiving [iost_uid0]something[/iost_uid0], and maybe it would get me back in shape. More to the point, I had hoped to do more [iost_uid0]O. C.[/iost_uid0] anyway. I think the show is (a) great, and (b) eminently mockable -- the best possible combination in a fiving target. (See also [iost_uid0]Enterprise[/iost_uid0].)

So in that period between Cheese Week and Enterprise "Week," I ended up doing two more OCvers. The first was a birthday present for a friend and fellow [iost_uid0]O. C.[/iost_uid0] fan (I'll pull it out on some other rainy day); the second was for a recent episode at the time, "The Proposal." I think my plan was a success, because it was shortly after the latter that I got back in gear with 5ME. A gear which, don't worry, I remain in -- the final four are very much in progress. But till then, hope you enjoy this.[/colorost_uid0]

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction