Thread: February 6
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 05:10 PM
Still not up to Level 18

Send a message via MSN to Marill Send a message via Yahoo to Marill

Hurrah, time for me to rant.

I for one am disappointed about Voyager Week, but hey I have no right to complain or make harsh comments etc. I know exactly what's it like to fall behind, 2004 was a pretty crappy year for me and I didn't get as much work done as I might have liked to, I'm still trying to catch up with it all. It took me months to finish a fic, in the old days a fic would of been wrote in a few days but in the long run it's one of my best, it was worth the wait. Anyway like Zeke, I do what I do because I enjoy it.. it's a hobby, I don't get paid for it, heck I pay to do it.

Unfortunately for me, if I posted a news message like that I'd get one or two replies and the topic would die if I was lucky. That gets me down a lot, only a few people would care if I stopped just today if I decided to. On those few days where I do get something done, I do feel good about it.. and on those days where I don't and I promised, I feel really bad for those people. I can't imagine the burden Zeke puts up with because of this as he's got so many more people to please. So please think, he only does it for a hobby, and by posting stuff like that, you're only going to make him feel worse, thus not making the job any easier or go quicker. Believe me, I do that to myself to make up for it.. I haven't had a single complaint like that, and at those times I try to rush through the things I have to, it makes it harder to do.

Sorry if I didn't make any sense here what so ever. Believe me, I'm disappointed about Voyager Week too.. I just had to get something off my chest. The people that I talk to who go to my site didn't give me any hassle or rush me, I think everyone here should do the same. Also sorry to offend anyone, I know most of you have been cool about it.

So ends the rant.