Thread: A Revelation
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 08:05 PM
Reasonably priced male pills

Send a message via MSN to Chancellor Valium
Default A Revelation

Hear, O Israel!

Lo, I was in ecstasy last Tuesdayth, and the Spirit of the Trek was upon me, and the Televisions did open, and a voice liken unto an voice of man spake:

"Woe unto thee, O Jerusalem! Woe and woeness and woenessness...ness."

And I didst ponder mightily it's meaning. And there came a thunderclap, liken unto an thunderclap, and I saw before me seven golden lampstands, liken unto seven golden lampstands. And a voice, liken unto an voice didst speak: "Innit pri'ee?!"

And I didst ponder mightily it's meaning. And there came a second thunderclap, liken unto an second thunderclap, and I saw before me seven golden hanging baskets, liken unto seven golden hanging basketseses...es. And a voice, liken unto an voice didst speak: "Ooh, it'll go ever so well with the curtains..."

And I didst ponder mightily it's meaning. And there came a third thunderclap, liken unto an sound of fruit salad exploding. And, forsooth, I saw before me seven golden melodramatic thesps, liken unto seven supervillains. And there came a fourth thunderclap, liken unto an sound of chilli. And lo, sixen of the seven thesps were gone, and one stood before me, and his skin was as drawneth paper, and his beard was liken unto an mercilessly minging...thing...en. And a voice, liken unto Majel Barrett did say: "Last time on Star Trek: Chaotica..."

And I didst ponder mightily it's meaning. And a conclusion came unto me. For this is what it meant: The Great Trek amongst thee Stars shalt now surround the one known as Chaotica.

Vem 'as ears t' 'ear, le' 'em 'ear!
Is the earth of a dusty tomorrow!