View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 03:42 AM
Hobbesian

Location: We're......Everywhere! Wait wait wait... That's the Founders. No, I'm just in Hastings
Send a message via MSN to Burt

Ok it’s probably best if we steer clear of the controversial topics of computer game consoles and stick to something less inflammatory like euthanasia/abortion/Iraqi war.

It was rather funny, walking though the town today. Giant signs in the windows of Woolworths, Game, Gamestation and the like saying 'Yes! We Have PS3'S!'
Not so long ago the signs read 'No! We're out of WII's!'
There really does seem to be a bit of a backlash towards Sony and the PS. Whats is it with that? I mean, I'm not a huge fan, but I do have a old playstation and may get a ps2 - whatever you think of it, it's got a fair few amazing games... I just don't think Sony try as hard as Nintendo. What ever you think of Nintendo...you must admit, they have some talent. The amazing string of popular games they create. Pokemon, Mario, Advanced Wars, StarFox, Metroid... Who else can claim that?
But I don't really wanna see the PS3 outta the market, it's just after seeing the Playstation slap my beloved N64 around for about 4 years straight (and then the poor Gamecube - rest in peace my little buddy), it'll be nice to see sony on the backfoot for a change.
House Quote of the Day!
"I was curious. But since I'm not a cat, that's not dangerous to me." Dr House MD
I don't think that metaphor was actually designed to warn cats.
Dr Wilson MD (Just)
-------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Burt; 03-31-2007 at 03:57 AM.