Thread: April 2 (5M^_^)
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 10:22 PM
You just activated his Trek card

I think that it is a reasonable expectation to expect something to occur tomorrow when a person says that something will occur tomorrow. This is not rocket science.

And sue me if I feel that the time spent writing a "something will happen soon, I promise" post could be better spent doing something else that you'd have to do tomorrow, so that these little slivers of time could add up to a chunk large enough to actually do something productive with.

I have never held the proverbial gun to Zeke's head and made him give promises in concrete units of time. All I have ever "demanded" is for Zeke to make sure to post that he's given up and the site will no longer be updated. (And maybe return the main page to it's standard appearance).

If Zeke chooses to say things like "TOMORROW" and "Gimme a couple of hours" I expect the right to make sarcastic comments when those timespans have elapsed with nothing happening.

mudshark: I don't expect Nate to make sense, really -- it's just a bad idea.

Sa'ar Chasm on the 5M.net forum: Sit back, relax, and revel in the insanity.

Adam Savage: I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Crow T. Robot: Oh, stop pretending there's a plot. Don't cheapen yourself further.