View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 04:03 PM
He'd enjoy a third pie

Send a message via ICQ to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via AIM to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via Yahoo to PointyHairedJedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijdgaf View Post
I'd prefer something with perhaps a few ongoing arcs, some extended multipart episodes, and some overarching themes perhaps, but also a show that could rely on and not suffer from stand-alone episodes.
I refer you to my suggestion of Aaron Sorkin.

I expect it has been thought of before, but what about crime and espionage? It is more or less established that there is a civvie intelligence service in the Federation (in ST:III if you care to know). That leaves the door open to a multitude of different sorts of story, and of course there's ample oppertunity for some rivalry with Starfleet Intel and a running fight against Section 31. And given in this fantasy of mine that it will be produced/written by Sorkin, lots of walking-around conversations and unnaturally witty dialogue.
- Five Minute 24 S1 (it lives, honest!)

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants