View Single Post
Old 02-06-2004, 09:11 AM
Transformed Man

Send a message via ICQ to Standback Send a message via MSN to Standback Send a message via Yahoo to Standback

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Twice the fun!

[quoteost_uid0]Top Ten Reasons T'Pol should date someone on the Enterprise crew [/quoteost_uid0]

10. Date probably only circumstance in which she will be unwilling to tear shirt off.
9. Needs trusted soulmate to help get over whole Logic Bitch thing
8. Required in order to set up future marriage, children, shocking revelation as Spock's grandmother.
7. Can date Travis, it's not as if he's doing anything else anyway.
6. Can date Archer, marry, divorce, demand sole custody of the [iost_uid0]Enterprise.[/iost_uid0]
5. Can date Reed, only man on the ship who can blow her arguments to pieces.
4. Can date Phlox, prompting many romantic discussions of interspecies mating habits and their medical repercussions. Entire ship bored to death. Forced to begin new series, pref. one that doesn't suck.
3. Can date Trip, lean in really close, apply Secret Vulcan Nerve Pinch.
2. Secret Vulcan Death Grip fine too.
1. Will make next Pon'Farr episode so much less embarrasing. We hope.

[quoteost_uid0]Top Ten Things No One Knows About Travis Mayweather[/quoteost_uid0]

10. His [iost_uid0]full[/iost_uid0] name is actually Travis [iost_uid0]Isaiah[/iost_uid0] Mayweather. This will be an important plot point in season 6.
9. Really likes blowing stuff up, but Reed always beats him to it.
8. Accidentally signed contract stating he would "have no lines, but will get huge sign reading 'Look at me! I'm black! Not that that's new or anything anymore, but hey! BLACK!'" Has regretted it ever since.
7. Is actually the one sending all those "kid's" drawings and letters to the crew.
6. Is secretly a member of the Q Continuum.
5. Is secretly a member of the Obsidian Order.
4. There is no contradiction between points 6 and 5.
3. Room still full of plush stuffed dolls. Refers to each by name.
2. Has major crush on Ambassador V'Lar. Unable to talk of anything else.
1. Does not, in fact, know how to pilot a starship.

No, no, don't thank me.

Just write a list of the Top Ten Changes Once the Borg Run Hogwarts.[/colorost_uid0]
--It\'s Walky!, David Willis