View Single Post
Old 05-29-2004, 12:38 AM
...and not cowardly

[color=#000000ost_uid0]First off: WTF WAS THAT?!?

Don't get me wrong, I've seen enough ENT lately to know what's going on, but I personally think that B&B chose to do this to screw with the minds of those that watch the show. I mean, come on, there's a whole bunch stuff that should have been done different, but a small listing of problems seems a good way to start.

First off, Why did [iost_uid0]Enterprise[/iost_uid0] end up in the past?
Maybe, just maybe, their immersion in that trans-dimensional space sent them back into the past.
Several problems with this though: If they were sent into the past, how were they able to meet up with Degra's ship, and be transported back to earth by an Aquatic vessel? If they too were transported into the past, then that could explain things, but also cause other problems. [iost_uid0]Enterprise[/iost_uid0] might be explainable by the immersion in trans-dimensional space, although that's really stretching it, but how would Degra's and the Aquatic's ship be explained?

Second: Good question, where is Daniels? Maybe he's killing time by censoring those book Archer saw.

Third: It seems unlikely that the world has been conquered by the Nazi's, alien or not. Best guess of when they are is sometime in the very early 1940's. I say this because P-51 Mustangs only came into existence during that time. And why would Nazi's use an allied design when they had effective designs of their own?
And it was Mustangs that shot at the shuttlepod. They are very distinctive.

As for the rest, like Shran and Dolim's [iost_uid0]energetic reversion to kit form[/iost_uid0], they were fun, though Shran's entrance did seem like a most unexpected thing. I like his attitude though. "Tell Archer, we're not even anymore. Now, he owes ME!" The things some people do...

It kicked for the most part, but I had a hard time doing what was necessary to watch it; shut off my brain, and just try to enjoy it.[/colorost_uid0]