View Single Post
Old 05-31-2004, 02:45 PM
Annoy, tiny blonde one! Annoy like the wind!
Former Staff

Send a message via ICQ to Kira Send a message via MSN to Kira Send a message via Yahoo to Kira

[quoteost_uid0="sweetclover"][color=#000000ost_uid0]It didn't. [iost_uid0]Enterprise[/iost_uid0] is in their present, but the present has been altered, presumably by Archer, who [iost_uid0]is[/iost_uid0] in the past. With space Nazis. Oy.[/colorost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
[color=#000000ost_uid0]No, I'm inclined to disagree. The WWII bombers buzzing the shuttlepod make me think that Enterprise, and not just Archer, has been sent back into the past, although not quite as we remember it. Maybe this is Daniels' retaliation for Archer not listening to him. ("Thinks he's so smart... well let's see how he likes ALIEN NAZIS MWAHAHAHAHA!")

I too would have liked it if the crew could have had some downtime on Earth. It would have been interesting to come back in three months and find out what they've all been doing. Did T'Pol visit Vulcan or stay on Earth? (And the verdict from the T'Pol/Trippers is... Earth.) How is Trip dealing with being back home with half of Florida carved out? (He probably needs some neuropressure, the poor dear.) Does anyone care what Mayweather did? (Ha! No.) What does Reed find to shoot at? (Dinner?) And so forth. But alas, it is not to be.[/colorost_uid0]