Thread: June 24
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2005, 05:08 AM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Default June 24

Welcome to Day 10 -- and it's a big one. There are just two fivers, but they're major. Major like 2nd fret on the A string and 3rd fret on the E strings. (Gee!)
    [*]First up we have Kira with her first assault on a series she's come to adore: the new Battlestar Galactica. Her fiver for the 2003 miniseries that launched the show is not just a cliffhanger but a double cliffhanger -- and you'll have to wait and see what I mean by that.[*]Second is IJD with something he's been sitting on for a LONG time. For at least a year now he's been planning fivers for the Starcraft games -- and now the first few are ready to go. We're launching the series today with Episode I: The Terran Campaign.[/list]

Since these two are so big, we're giving DS9 a break today. Be here tomorrow for the next DS9 and plenty more stuff. We're now entering the home stretch of CW... or are we?

(Note: Neither of these fivers is in its final location yet. The comment about "don't tell me about little pedantic stuff" thus goes double today.)

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction