View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 08:36 AM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wowbagger
Might this be a good time to do Enterprise Week? Maybe rally some further enthusiasm for the show through parody?
I wish I believed that could work, Wowbagger. But fan campaigns just don't have the power they used to now that every show and its sister has one. Look how well the campaigns to save Angel and Wonderfalls did. And anyway, as much as I flatter myself sometimes, 5MV is just not that popular a site. If Penny Arcade or Homestar Runner or Eric Conveys an Emotion urged its fans to help save Enterprise, it might -- might -- make a difference. But not me.

I have every intention of doing fivers for the rest of the series. Hell, thanks to Paramount's brilliant decision, I'm now more than half done. But I'm not going to pretend my doing so can help in any way.

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction