Thread: December 31
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 05:51 AM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Default December 31

Zeke's Better Judgment: Slow year, huh?

Yeah. For the site, anyway. Real life is another story.

Zeke's Better Judgment: A story that no one needs to hear, but I bet you'll still --

I finished my thesis! My Master's degree is almost complete. I just need to give the talk next month, and then I'm home free.

Zeke's Better Judgment: Uh huh. Anything else you want to bore people with? Perhaps a little moaning about how some girl crushed your soul?

That happened twice this year. See? I haven't just been sitting around.

Zeke's Better Judgment: Yeah, you're a real dynamo. You're the transwarp bowling ball of productivity.

And this post is just to get in one more 2007 entry. I have an actual update pla--

Zeke's Better Judgment: Oooo, an UPDATE! Sound the alarm! Run for the hills, Mabel!

What are you so cranky about?

Zeke's Better Judgment: Perhaps it hasn't occurred to you that I stop existing when you let the site go dead like this. It's really annoying.

Come on, you're my better judgment. I use you all the time.

Zeke's Better Judgment: Remind me: in what manner do you buy box after box of comics? And stay up late playing video games when you have a cold? And backdate newsposts because there are still time zones where it's not midnight yet?

(sigh) Against my better judgment.

Zeke's Better Judgment: Exactly. I can't get a word in edgewise except online, where you think it's funny.

All right, all right, point taken. But it is funny.

Zeke's Sense of Humour: Actually...

You stay out of this.

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction