View Single Post
Old 09-09-2003, 01:27 AM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0]Morpheus: In the Matrix, Neo, nobody realizes they're being enslaved. Anyone can be an Agent in disguise, and anyone will fight for the devils that control them.
(A stunning woman in a red dress passes close to Neo)
Neo: Wow! *gasp*
Morpheus: Neo, Neo, Neo. Already you're being swayed by those silk lips. If you keep that up, odds are you won't live to see tomorrow.
Neo: Silk lips? *gasp* What lips? I'm being suffocated by that awful stench she's giving off. Is she wearing napalm or something?
Agent Orange: Errm, not exactly...
Neo: Yikes!***
Morpheus: Relax, silly. We're still on the holodeck.
Neo: You mean someone programmed this? So why is a guy named Orange wearing red?
Morpheus: Because the red ones are my favorite.[/quoteost_uid0]

***End the scene here to shorten it. Morpheus's opening monologue can be cut drastically too.

[iost_uid0](What [/iost_uid0]is[iost_uid0] it with me and song references all of a sudden? :suspicious: :S Â Â )[/iost_uid0][/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs