View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 08:55 PM
Hobbesian

Location: We're......Everywhere! Wait wait wait... That's the Founders. No, I'm just in Hastings
Send a message via MSN to Burt
Default Doctor Who discussion (spoilers)

No not the band. Everyone's favourite Doctor (If he's not your favourite, then you may be on the wrong website) is back!
Series three is here. Just wondering who has seen it so far? Do you guys over the pond get it yet?
*Spoilers!*
(Sort of)
What did you think of episode 1? I kinda liked it...but was kinda put off by the acting of Martha....I supposed she'll grow into the role. I did like the fact that this 'gap' (Between the last episode and the this one) means the doctor could now go off and have other adventures. I mean, the each Doctor is supposed to be a few hundred years old... yet this one has been on screen since his start with no alone time... But now...for all we know years could have passed since the last episde.

Episode 2.... I thought is was a little dull.... but thats just me...

Episode 3.... I though was great!! Nice idea...slightly realistic (Anyone who's ever been on the M25 will know what I mean. 25 years stuck in a traffic jam? Pffft! They've never been into London in the daytime then.) Plus nice new plot secrets! (Even if they have been all over the net for ages!)
Looking forward to the next one too!

What does everyone else think?
House Quote of the Day!
"I was curious. But since I'm not a cat, that's not dangerous to me." Dr House MD
I don't think that metaphor was actually designed to warn cats.
Dr Wilson MD (Just)
-------------------------------------------------