View Single Post
Old 03-10-2003, 09:08 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Naraht Send a message via AIM to Naraht

[color=#000000ost_uid0][bost_uid0]hrm, this:[/bost_uid0]
[iost_uid0]ooohooh...I wanna volunteer to do a fiver, then procrastinate on it!!!

Hrm...I guess I ought to more fully introduce myself.

I'm Naraht, aka Nick, aka the evil admin of Misc. Debris. I'm a Mass COmm student @ the University of Louisiana @ Monroe, and a wage slave for Blockbuster.

My hobbies include procrastination, Admining, procrastination, reading, procrastination, and playing the precious...love the precious....er....PS2....

if you reall wanna see the real me...or lots of quiz results which should indicate who I really am...(although, they seem to think I'm a psychotic girl, when infact I'm a psychotic guy....the web must be lying to me...or I have the wrong plumbing) you can visit m livejournal @ http://naraht.livejournal.com[/iost_uid0][/i]
[bost_uid0]to Japaneese then back :[/bost_uid0]
[iost_uid0]The fiver the ooohooh. which is done.. as for the volunteer of the wanna of the I with that then! Procrastinate! I presume that Hrm I should introduce to sufficiently. I am the nick of the aka of the Naraht namely the bad admin of aka various. Wreckage. I university lump C$omm student @ Louisiana @ Monroe, and am the slave of wages for the blockbuster. As for my hobby it includes the procrastination, the Admining, the procrastination, book-reading, the procrastination, and valuable... loving valuable... the.er... the.PS2.... substance should be shown, me... or to be many really I of the result of the quiz AM... (the although, thinks of me seem that or someone, are the psychotic girl when you who the wanna of the reall you see the infact my psychotic person... the time, The.the net... was is the piping which you make a mistake to me to me) you the livejournal @ http: of m The //naraht.livejournal.com can be visited [/iost_uid0]

[bost_uid0]heehee, Japanese & back makes for the siliest translations...[/bost_uid0][/colorost_uid0]