Thread: April 24
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2004, 06:23 AM
Unabridged
Senior Staff

Send a message via ICQ to ijdgaf Send a message via AIM to ijdgaf Send a message via MSN to ijdgaf

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Thanks for the congrats everyone; I've got a few of my own.

* First, the writers. Not just for today's update, but for all of TAS. From Kira and Zeke who just now got to try their hand, to Marc, Derek, and Kristina. Kristina, in particular, has contributed more than any other guest writer. It's only fitting that she be part of these ending festivities.

* Next, the readers. It's pretty great to be able to expose TAS to plenty of people who have never seen the show before, and it's wonderful to be able to contribute to those who have.

* Yeah, these are pretty TAS-centric -- so thanks for everyone else. Even if you've ignored the animated stuff and concentrated on the classic series, you're still thankworthy. It's been a great 2 years, and here's to many more -- unless we keep going at this rate

* Finally, here's to Zeke. It was Zeke who originally proposed the TAS section. When I asked him to do 5MST, it hadn't even occurred to me to five the animated stuff. Zeke suggested it, and here we are today. The graphics look great, the layout is perfect. Thanks for everything man. You're hillarious, you're (getting ) organized, and above all, you're a good friend.

(ahem)
So back to your regularly scheduled sparse comments from me. You've got at least a coupla months before I get this wordy again [/colorost_uid0]

...YOU CAN\'T UNREAD IT!